Streamline transportation services
Connect FedEx to your Transportation Management System EasyTrans. FedEx connects people and opportunities, offering customers benefits in the form of access to the world’s largest air cargo network and an unprecedented European road network.
More information about FedEx is available on the website www.fedex.com.
Module Connection FedEx
With a link between the Transport Management System (TMS) EasyTrans and FedEx, you can easily and quickly register shipments with FedEx, print labels and request Track & Trace information. This can be done from your planning environment but also from your Customer Portal. In other words, your customers can also submit transport orders at FedEx themselves!
The key features of the module Connection with FedEx:
- Register shipments at FedEx from within your TMS
- Print FedEx labels in your TMS
- Request and compare rates of the various FedEx services, including expected delivery date
- Schedule pick up at FedEx
- Track & Trace data FedEx retrievable from within your TMS
- Track & Trace link FedEx in your order confirmations to customer and recipient
- Registration, print labels, Track & Trace available in Customer Portal*1
- The order will be signed off automatically in your TMS, including sign-off data from FedEx
- Electronic upload of customs documents (Electronic Trade Document)*2
LINK EXTERNAL CARRIERS