With the Document Storage module you can add documents to your orders. For example, you can add signed transport documents, images, customs documents or an original order for your file management.
You can attach two documents to each destination in an order. When saving, you are able to specify whether a document should only be visible for internal use or may also be shared. For example, you can share a signed delivery note (as proof of delivery) by sending it to your customer by e-mail together with the delivery confirmation or invoice.
Do you use the Customer Portal? Then your customers are able to access the shared documentation directly!
Of course, internal documents will never be enclosed with e-mails and will never be visible in your Customer Portal.
The most important functionalities of the Document Storage module:
- Complete digital storage, this means less paperwork and fast findability
- Safely store documents per destination
- Up to 2MB per document with the module Document Storage Standard or up to 20MB per document with the module Document Storage Large
- For customers who use your Customer Portal; (shared) Documents are available immediately
e.g. useful for proof of delivery / POD
- Stored documents can be shared with customers and/or carriers.
For example with a delivery confirmation, invoice or transport order.
Tip: There is scanning software available that you can use to directly save transport documents with the correct order. Delivery notes and CMR’ you create with EasyTrans contain a QR code with which a scanner can automatically recognize the order number.
Additional modules can be added to your subscription at any time. If you are interested in the Document Storage module, please contact us. The rates per module can be found at prices.
Try the Document Storage module yourself in the live demo!