The Route Planning & Optimisation module allows you to merge multiple orders, from different customers into one transport order, a composite route. You can then schedule a composite route to a driver or external carrier. Do you use the Purchase module? Then, of course, you can also view, share or invoice the purchase rates of a composite route!
A composite route remains connected to the original orders. Do you use the Carrier Portal including the Driver App? Then the driver only sees the composite route but the sign-off information is (also) sent back to the original orders. So your planners and customers will always be up to date on the status of the transport order. Moreover, this way the necessary information for a delivery confirmation and sales invoicing is always available with the original order!
In addition to combining and planning orders, you can also generate optimal routes of orders. The route optimisation takes the loading and unloading addresses into account, as well as the times at which you are expected to be there (ETA). Furthermore, you can also set a service time, the average time you need for a stop.
The most important features of the Route Planning & Optimisation module
- Merging multiple orders into a single transport order
- Creating separate pick-up and/or delivery routes when combining orders into one transport order
- Creating optimal routes for (composite) orders
- Up-to-date insight into route status and ETA and ATA per stop
- Choice of vehicle profiles for car, van, truck or bike
- Sign-off information available in original orders and composite routes with Drivers App*1
- View, share or invoice purchase rates of composite routes*2
1 Drivers App is part of the Premium Plus Package.
2 These functions are part of the Purchase module.
Additional modules can be added to your subscription at any time. If you are interested in the module Route Planning & Optimisation, please contact us. The rates per module can be found at prices.
Try the module Route Planning & Optimisation yourself in the live demo!